Re: Ready to merge br-dblack-codecoverage

From: SM <>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 04:25:32 -0800

Hi Murray,
At 00:38 20-12-2009, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
>As Daniel said he had gotten the above branch to where he wanted it,
>I've finished my porting and testing of this branch on all of the
>following architectures:
>CentOS 5.4
>Debian 5.0
>NetBSD 5.0.1
>OpenBSD 4.6
>Solaris 10 x86
>FreeBSD 7.2
>Fedora Core 11
>I'll be merging it to the trunk tomorrow, thus designating the trunk
>as 1.3.0's space. Let me know if there are any reasons I shouldn't go ahead.

Can we hold that for a few days? I would like to see the minor nits
fixed before we move to 1.3.0.

>If all goes as planned, tomorrow in the evening I'll be having one
>more run at some improvements to libopendkim based on recent profile
>data. Please review br-msk-libprofiling, as I'd like to merge it to
>the trunk as well in the next few days and close it out.

I haven't tested the profiling yet.

Received on Sun Dec 20 2009 - 12:26:24 PST

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.0 : Mon Oct 29 2012 - 23:32:30 PST