Re: OpenDKIM v2.3.1 released

From: Gary Mills <mills_at_cc.umanitoba.ca>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 13:34:20 -0500

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 12:45:18AM -0700, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Mar 2011, Gary Mills wrote:
> >It's bug 3258459 `bogus response from opendkim-2.3.1'.
>
> I've attached a patch to the bug. The patch suppresses in-progress
> messages until the EOM phase. If you (or someone) can confirm it works,
> I'll set up for a 2.3.2 release in a couple of weeks.

I've just compiled opendkim-2.3.1 with the patch and tested it
lightly. It compiled normally. I tested it with the same message
that previously produced that error. This also behaved normally.
I didn't change any milter timeouts or that constant in opendkim.h.

Of course, I can't prove from this testing that the patch resolved
the problem. It's dependant on timing that's external to opendkim
that may have affected the first instance or this test.

I am satisfied that the original logic error has been resolved.